System for spacecraft onboard computers testing.
- parametric and functional testing of protocols according to the standards requirements (CAN, UART, SPI)
- generation of errors in the protocol (CAN) based on FPGA for testing the command line of the spacecraft when working with onboard computers
- monitoring the temperature and power consumption of the product with alarm when exceeding the permissible limits
- generation of product control commands
- loading and executing user programs
- reception and display of telemetric parameters of the product with the control of permissible values
- product operation logging
- system based on the PXI standard with a set of necessary measuring modular instruments
- matching module designed for organizing automatic switching and matching the tested systems of the product with the measuring and supply circuits of the system
- uninterrupted power supply unit
- automated operator's workstation
- portable case for transportation and storage
Software platform of the system
Software based on the LabVIEW graphical programming environment. Testing automation — with the use of the TestStand software package, which allows to create arbitrary test scenarious, monitor the implementation, record the results and generate reports on the test results in automatic mode.
Several operating modes
The time of the system development is 8 months. Complete set of design documentation and program documentation according to ESKD and ESPD.
Products and services
- standard measurement equipment supply
- multifunctional check-out equipment design and supply
- radio engineering measuring equipment (up to 60 GНz)
- measuring equipment systems for aerospace
- software-hardware systems imitating the power system of on-board equipment (on-board net, battery, solar module)
- automatic testers of harness products
- modular devices designed by the company or developed upon the customer’s technical requirements
- bench of automatic incoming control of radioelements, functional assemblies, pyrocartridges, explosive bolts, physical quantities' sensors including higher pressures
- production of non-standard equipment, parts and assemblies, tooling, harness assemblies and switching module, including customized solutions.
- high qualified designers’ team
- well-established productive and technological infrastructure
- integrated system of quality management ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- engineering and manufacturing in compliance with GOST (State Standard)
- HI-End class measuring equipment use. Entering the products into the State register of Measuring.