Studying and experimental development of the system is carried out with a usage of a prototype of on-board digital computing systems and ground equipment of the software debugging kit.
- experimental study of the processor core of the product computing module
- experimental study of the laboratory and debugging system module functioning
- study of the mechanisms for implementation of processor instructions and their combinations in terms of logic and timing
- study of the mechanisms for interrupting a computingl process in the computer module
- testing of the product operating system components
- testing of intermodular interaction in the product on the SpaceWire interface
- testing product device drivers
- testing of exchange drivers with external devices (SpaceWire) with the possibility of simulating a failure.
- computer module layout
- external memory module layout
- Operator’s automated workstation
- control and monitoring unit
- interface unit and link analyzer (SpaceWire, Router, Mk2S, STAR-Dundee)
- DSU interface matching unit
- operator automated workstation software
- Engineer’s automated workstation (with its own software)
Software platform of the system
The software is developed using the QT library, the programmable logic integrated circuits (FPGAs) firmware is developed in the LabVIEW graphical programming environment.
- providing the main interface for interaction between the user of the software of the automated workstation with the laboratory and debugging system and the prototype of the product
- power management of the prototype product
- generation of control commands using the system FPGAs module
- receiving telemetric signals from the prototype product and displaying their status
- implementation of data exchange via the SpaceWire interface
- programme operation logging
- generation and execution of scripts in the LUA language
- control of parameters and generation of external interrupt signals
- control of parameters and generation of external synchronizing frequency signals
- working with the layout of the computer module using the debug interface
The time of the system development is 4 months. Complete set of design documentation and program documentation according to ESKD and ESPD.
Products and services
- standard measurement equipment supply
- multifunctional check-out equipment design and supply
- radio engineering measuring equipment (up to 60 GНz)
- measuring equipment systems for aerospace
- software-hardware systems imitating the power system of on-board equipment (on-board net, battery, solar module)
- automatic testers of harness products
- modular devices designed by the company or developed upon the customer’s technical requirements
- bench of automatic incoming control of radioelements, functional assemblies, pyrocartridges, explosive bolts, physical quantities' sensors including higher pressures
- production of non-standard equipment, parts and assemblies, tooling, harness assemblies and switching module, including customized solutions.
- high qualified designers’ team
- well-established productive and technological infrastructure
- integrated system of quality management ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- engineering and manufacturing in compliance with GOST (State Standard)
- HI-End class measuring equipment use. Entering the products into the State register of Measuring.