System for debugging and monitoring the functioning of the receiver-processor and the device for storing and generating information for spacecrafts.
- HF modulated signal generation (up to 2.7 GHz)
- product control via interface (MIL-STD-1553B)
- product power supply
- full automation of control implementation
- programmable power supply
- interface module for multiplex exchange channel (MIL-STD-1553B)
- signal vector generator
- matching module
- system controller
The software platform of the system
The software was developed using the QT library.
- product power control
- generation of a modulated HF signal that simulates a confirmation signal for an on-board radio engineering system
- control of the product through multiplex exchange channel (MIL-STD-1553B) and interrogation of hardware telemetry from the product
- generation of clock signal frequency signals and time marks
- performing automated checks using scripts
The time of system development is 4 months. A complete set of design documentation and program documentation according to ESKD and ESPD.
Products and services
- standard measurement equipment supply
- multifunctional check-out equipment design and supply
- radio engineering measuring equipment (up to 60 GНz)
- measuring equipment systems for aerospace
- software-hardware systems imitating the power system of on-board equipment (on-board net, battery, solar module)
- automatic testers of harness products
- modular devices designed by the company or developed upon the customer’s technical requirements
- bench of automatic incoming control of radioelements, functional assemblies, pyrocartridges, explosive bolts, physical quantities' sensors including higher pressures
- production of non-standard equipment, parts and assemblies, tooling, harness assemblies and switching module, including customized solutions.
- high qualified designers’ team
- well-established productive and technological infrastructure
- integrated system of quality management ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- engineering and manufacturing in compliance with GOST (State Standard)
- HI-End class measuring equipment use. Entering the products into the State register of Measuring.