The system was designed for automated control and testing of on-board digital computer systems (OBC).
- simulation and reception of signals from external sensors
- simulation of customized interfaces
- power management of OBC
- issuing control commands
- control of the OBC functioning according to the specified algorithms
- control and registration of parameters of BDCS input/output signals in automatic and step-by-step mode (under operator’s control)
- frequency counter
- power source
- input / output module
- OmniBusBox — interface module for multiplexed exchange channel (MIL-STD-1553B)
- rubidium frequency standard FS725
Software platform of the system
The software consists of two parts: client and server. The client part of the software is intended for independent functioning.
- Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
- Firebird DBMS version 2.5 with SQL-99 support
The server part is optional and was designed to expand the disk space for storing data from control objects testing results, as well as to provide remote access functions.
- MS Windows Server 2008 Edition 2
1. Firebird DBMS version 2.5 with SQL-99 support
The software modules of OBC system' check-out equipment are written in the C++ language using the Qt framework libraries of version 4.7.1.
Main software features
- generation of sequences and scopes of checks
- ensuring the proper procedure for the control and testing of products — control objects (in accordance with the current technical documentation for control objects)
- managing the progress of checks
The time of the system development is 8 months. Complete set of design documentation and program documentation according to ESKD and ESPD.
Products and services
- standard measurement equipment supply
- multifunctional check-out equipment design and supply
- radio engineering measuring equipment (up to 60 GНz)
- measuring equipment systems for aerospace
- software-hardware systems imitating the power system of on-board equipment (on-board net, battery, solar module)
- automatic testers of harness products
- modular devices designed by the company or developed upon the customer’s technical requirements
- bench of automatic incoming control of radioelements, functional assemblies, pyrocartridges, explosive bolts, physical quantities' sensors including higher pressures
- production of non-standard equipment, parts and assemblies, tooling, harness assemblies and switching module, including customized solutions.
- high qualified designers’ team
- well-established productive and technological infrastructure
- integrated system of quality management ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- engineering and manufacturing in compliance with GOST (State Standard)
- HI-End class measuring equipment use. Entering the products into the State register of Measuring.