The system is designed to control harness products for compliance with electrical circuits: absence of breaks, short circuits of individual circuits, monitoring of insulation resistance, passing of commands for relay actuation.
Made in a mobile version using a protected case (IP65) with a telescopic handle and rollers for transportation
- control of electrical parameters
- functional control
- control of time parameters
- test voltage up to 300 V, currents up to 2 Amps per channel (up to 10 Amps when using external power supply sources)
- modular architecture based on the PXI standard, allowing the installation of up to 18 control, interface and / or switching modules in a single chassis
- mobile industrial design (rack-mountable stationary installation is possible)
- the design principle is a switching matrix of the required format, to the columns of which the test object is connected, and control and measuring equipment is connected to the rows.
- customized electric couplers
Software platform of the system
The software is developed based on the LabVIEW graphical programming environment.
- reading the configuration data of the tested products (cables, harnesses), previously saved in the configuration files
- selection of the tested unit from the available list
- selection of tested parameters from the list
- selection of test mode
- completing the database with the results of the checks carried out
- the capability to enter the operator's name (or other identification data)
- unit index number
- generation of reports after verification in pdf format (to protect against subsequent editing)
- control without stopping the program regardless of the evaluation of the monitored parameters
- control with stopping the program after checking the parameter that received the rating "not suitable" and continuation of the control at the operator's command, if the rejected parameter does not affect the assessment of other parameters
- selective control of the parameter with a stop after monitoring each parameter, regardless of its estimate
The time of the system development is 6 months. Complete set of design documentation and program documentation according to ESKD and ESPD.
|Maximum applied voltage
|Number of electric points on the bench
|Check-out time for circuits resistance (installation correctness) between 500 electric points (each to each)
|Measuring time of harness isolation resistance, 500 cores (each to each)
Products and services
- standard measurement equipment supply
- multifunctional check-out equipment design and supply
- radio engineering measuring equipment (up to 60 GНz)
- measuring equipment systems for aerospace
- software-hardware systems imitating the power system of on-board equipment (on-board net, battery, solar module)
- automatic testers of harness products
- modular devices designed by the company or developed upon the customer’s technical requirements
- bench of automatic incoming control of radioelements, functional assemblies, pyrocartridges, explosive bolts, physical quantities' sensors including higher pressures
- production of non-standard equipment, parts and assemblies, tooling, harness assemblies and switching module, including customized solutions.
- high qualified designers’ team
- well-established productive and technological infrastructure
- integrated system of quality management ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- engineering and manufacturing in compliance with GOST (State Standard)
- HI-End class measuring equipment use. Entering the products into the State register of Measuring.