The reconfigurable FPGA area and application processor allows to create high-performance solutions based on this module. Along with the module, drivers and an example for the LabVIEW graphical development environment are provided.
- FPGA Xilinx Zync 7000 74K logic cells
- DDR3 4 Gbit random-access memort
- 100 MHz 18 ppm -160 dBc / Hz (10 kHz offset) generator
- EEPROM 256 kbit
- flash memory 128 Mbit
- clock signal distribution system
- D-SUB 44: (16 GPIO, LVDS, CAN, RS-233, I2C, SPI, ADC, RS422/485)
- SMB: external clock rate input
- SMB: 100MHz clock rate output
- 2-channel AD converter 14 bit
- 2-channel DA converter 14 bit
- 45 MHz filter
- DA converter preamplifier
- 2 x SMA AD converter
- 2 x SMA DA converter
System software platform
The module software is written in C ++.
The time of the system development is 6 months. Complete set of design documentation and program documentation according to ESKD and ESPD.
Products and services
- standard measurement equipment supply
- multifunctional check-out equipment design and supply
- radio engineering measuring equipment (up to 60 GНz)
- measuring equipment systems for aerospace
- software-hardware systems imitating the power system of on-board equipment (on-board net, battery, solar module)
- automatic testers of harness products
- modular devices designed by the company or developed upon the customer’s technical requirements
- bench of automatic incoming control of radioelements, functional assemblies, pyrocartridges, explosive bolts, physical quantities' sensors including higher pressures
- production of non-standard equipment, parts and assemblies, tooling, harness assemblies and switching module, including customized solutions.
- high qualified designers’ team
- well-established productive and technological infrastructure
- integrated system of quality management ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- engineering and manufacturing in compliance with GOST (State Standard)
- HI-End class measuring equipment use. Entering the products into the State register of Measuring.